Dr.-Ing. Michael Piotrowski, M.A.
I worked as research assistent at Otto von Guericke University from August 2002 until August 2007. I am now at the University of Zurich.
Institut für Computerlinguistik
|Phone||+41 44 63-54394|
|Fax||+41 44 63-56809|
- My dissertation: “Document-Oriented E-Learning Components”
- Publications at Otto von Guericke University
- All publications
These are some notes on stuff I did “on the side”:
- From XML to PostScript via XSLT: A lightweight approach for printing course certificates
- Visualizing XML trees and node sets selected by XPath expressions
- Document processing and electronic publishing, including: typesetting and typography, cross-media formatting, document structuring, hypertext, collaborative document production, document management, language and typography, presentation of textual information.
- Information retrieval (IR), information filtering, and information extraction (IE), natural language processing for IR.
- Internationalization (I18N) and multilingual information processing.
You may also want to have a look at my CiteULike bibliography.